Super Mario Bros. Friends
preview
By: WinMithul [W]
An adventure and a black-comedy game inspired by Mario Forever, Super Mario World, Diamond Rush, Yoshi's Island, and many more.

Join Mario and the kids from Mushroom Heights to rescue his brother Luigi!!!


A small tip: If you can't beat the current level, you can unlock the next level by enabling "Test Mode" by pressing Alt+T and then pressing your fire key/button.

Wanna read more:
Itch.io: https://winmithul.itch.io/my-friend-mario

SFGHQ: https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/showcase/my-friend-mario.1843/



NOTE THAT THIS SCREENSHOT IS FROM AN OLDER BUILD. THIS WILL BE UPDATED AFTER SOME TIME
Completion: Demo Genre: Adventure
Franchise: Mario

Update History
11/26/23  Updated the game to its latest revision.
Learn More:
https://winmithul.itch.io/my-friend-mario/devlog/636489/this-will-be-the-last-update-for-this-year
11/13/23  Updated the game to its latest revision.

Removed most of the references to 'My Friend Mario'. Although some still stay there, especially its codename.

Removed some part of the info. If you wanna read more about this, either g

View Complete History
 
[O] Created: Sep 3 2023, 8:38 AM
[O] Updated: Never
[O] File Size: 81.22MB
[O] Views: 44384
[O] Downloads: 971
[O] Favorites: 1
View / Download

Reviews


Comments
User Icon
SuperSledgeBro
Dec 12 2023, 5:18 AM
It's like Cat Mario, but stylish.

Now, is there a reasonable way to beat Emerald Evergreens Secret 2? Do I really have a random chance to get the right pipe or is there a pattern to follow?
 
1 like from: WinMithul
User Icon
WinMithul
Dec 12 2023, 7:51 AM
Quote (SuperSledgeBro on Dec 12 2023, 10:18 AM)
It's like Cat Mario, but stylish.

Now, is there a reasonable way to beat Emerald Evergreens Secret 2? Do I really have a random chance to get the right pipe or is there a pattern to follow?


It's a mix of a random and a pattern in Emerald Evergreens Secret 2.
There are 4 major substages in Emerald Evrgreens Secret 2.
On the first substage, you have to go to the right pipe not on any of the 2 top pipes. This right pipe has the 50% chance to go to the next substage. The rest in this substage have only 25% chance to advance to the next substage, the rest 75% you will fall into trap.

The second substage consists of 3 pipes in that both of the pipes has 25% chance to advance to the next but the one pipe has only 12.5% chance to advance.

As you progress to the next substages, the difficulty starts increasing. If you can't finish this level, you can play other levels or wait for the next update which is coming soon in January 2024 that tones down a few impossible levels and introduces a plenty of new features.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!!
 
User Icon
WinMithul
Jan 19 2024, 3:50 AM
Hello guys!!
A brand-new launcher version of this game is out now!!!

This will be the last version of the game. All the future updates will be rolling out to the launcher version only!

Click here:

https://mfgg.net/index.php?act...=2&id=40593
 
Pages: (1) 1 | Last Unread